Printable Prop Bets Can Add Fun To Your Party
Super Bowl Sunday is always a fun day, but it’s even better if you have something extra to root for when you’re watching the big game.
There are lots of printable Super Bowl pools out there, but most of them are really boring. Pools that use squares or grids to predict the final score are lame. We decided to create something a lot more dynamic and exciting. What we came up with is an entirely new kind of Super Bowl pool. We think it’s going to be very popular.
Introducing The Official PigskinBuzz.com Printable Super Bowl Pool
We’ve put together a unique and fun Super Bowl pool that lets you predict what will happen during the game, including the halftime show and commercials. Do you think the first pass of the game will be complete? Do you think there will be a fake punt during the game? Will the winning coach get a Gatorade shower? If so, what color will the Gatorade be? What car company will have the first commercial? Will a fan run onto the field? Our downloadable Super Bowl pool has all these categories and a lot more. We firmly believe it’s the best Super Bowl pool out there. It’s completely free and we want to share it with you.
How Does It Work?
It’s easy. Just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Download our Super Bowl Pool. The download link is at the bottom of this page.
- Print out the pool. It’s black and white and only requires 2 pieces of paper.
- Grab a pen and fill out the pool. Write in your own predictions in one column, plus the predictions of anyone else who wants to play in the other columns. Up to 4 people/teams can participate in the pool.
- Watch the Super Bowl. While you’re watching the game, have the printed pool and a pencil or pen handy. Keep track of what happens during the game in the column marked Official Answers.
- Announce the winner. At the end of the game, tally everything up and figure out who got the most predictions right. That person is the winner.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE POOL (PDF)
If you can’t open the PDF file, make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader (it’s free).
After the game, let us know what you thought about our pool. What did you like? What did you not like? Leave a comment below and send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.